The enemies of Trump suffer from short term memory loss. They salivate every time he goes through a crisis. “This is it. He’s finished.” How many times must I tell you—he thrives on crisis—he wins when he loses—he has a resilience not of this earth. Stop pinning your hopes on his demise; it’s a spin class in futility. Here are 5 reasons why.
5 REASONS NOT TO WORRY ABOUT DONALD TRUMP
By Mario Murillo
He will not be impeached. He will not even be censured. The next four years and more are his. Hate me, laugh at me, despise my writing…it does not matter, he will survive.
To all who support Trump, there are 5 reasons for you not to worry. I am not even going to get spiritual about it. I am not going to give you a glassy stare, feign some prophetic moment, and speak in a breathy tone. Just the facts.
1. The poll numbers are skewed against him. Scientists have shown that when people have a favorite candidate who is attacked by the press they go silent. They still support the person, they just won’t tell you. Many, many more than we hear about still support Trump.
Moreover, Americans have a deep sense of fair play. They go for the underdog. Our people see the flagrant, wanton and disgraceful attacks on Trump by the media. They are giving him a break for that. They also understand his rookie mistakes, he is not a politician… we didn’t want a politician, remember?
Here’s the tragic part for his haters…his base still believes he loves America and wants to make her great again.
2. It’s the economy, oh thou lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind. Unemployment is at a 16-year low, and the consumer sentiment levels are at near record highs. When all the background noise settles, and the voter, with a good paying job, stands before the lever to vote—the thought of returning to an Obama economy will horrify.
3. He has plenty of time to win back those who have turned against him. Listen to Jake Novak senior editor at CNBC: “Both party establishments still need a vote-getting leader and President Trump already has the White House leadership role they covet. He has enormous executive power at his fingertips and the ability to win over some doubters with even the smallest backtracking like his recent ousting of Chief White House Strategist Steve Bannon, or just the passage of time.”
4. The other side still looks way worse. Two men trapped in the woods are suddenly charged by a bear. One man takes off barefoot the other stops to put on his shoes. The runner asks why are you doing that? The other replies, I only need to be faster than you.
Chuck Schumer annoys his base, let alone the rest of us. Elizabeth Warren is a shrill throated hater of the white middle-class worker. Bernie Sanders’ economy from Mars plays well only because pot has been legalized on campus. Maxine Waters is a VOTE FOR TRUMP machine. Nancy Pelosi is, well, Nancy Pelosi.
5. Millions are praying for our nation. I do not agree with everything Trump does. If he asked me I would have some strong words on certain things. What I cannot deny are these things:
He put a conservative in the Supreme Court. He stands with Israel. He is against abortion. He wants to remove the hideous Johnson Amendment that took away freedom of speech from preachers. He wants to secure the border. He is working to stop other nations from abusing us and harming us.
Thoughtful believers see past the fog. They see what I see, they are praying for his protection, for wisdom and for God’s favor. Those prayers will be answered.
Who am I to say this last part? Mr. President, shake off the distractions and remember the message that put you in the White House. Keep on making America Great Again. The rest will take care of itself.
We finally have a President who’s not afraid to talk about God. That’s a real boon for our country. He’s a true American!
Beautifully said!!Thank you!
The Lord Himself placed Donald Trump in the White House. He has become a Christian. He loves the United States of America and its citizens. He is the answered prayer of a countless number of believers who sought the Lord in earnest to have mercy on our nation.
I completely agree. Corruption will come down under President Trump’s administration. Millions are interceding in prayer, not only in our nation but around the world.
Every thing you say, amen
As confident in President Trump as I was Nov. 8th 2016. He will not be swayed from nor forget the promise made the American people.
You are a sweet fragrance to the Body of Christ! Thank you for taking the time to send out an encouraging word, we could all certainly use it. I am leaning on Isaiah 45, and all the promises that the LORD is doing through His Cyrus.
God bless you, and your family and ministry.
I agree with your insight and predictions Mario. Have you also noted just how quiet the Middle East has gone since DT’s visit and alignment with Israel. China are also no longer the belligerent talkers they were. Only the madman of North Korea is misbehaving like the child with toys that he is and my guess is China will deal to him long before the US needs to. If you are right the silent majority will deal the the liberalists in Congress at the polls, especially the Republicans who are stupidly wasting their majority in the house by not supporting the White House. Let us pray for positive political change that will allow Trump’s electoral promises to come to pass and bear their full fruit. The only way to deal with the biased media is to turn them off and to stop reading them. Journalists will not survive without audience revenues being generated.
I couldn’t have said it better!
Who am I to say this last part? Mr. President, shake off the distractions and remember the message that put you in the White House. Get busy making America Great Again. The rest will take care of itself.
Yes. The Lord is answering our prayers to enable us to continue to spread the gospel. I’m amazed & disappointed in some Christian leadership–they’re more people-pleasing and pharisial. My husband & I believe God is revealing hearts at this time. Of course POTUS was not a Christian for many years. Just think if he had still hung around the Hollywood party crowd, no negative press. I think it is a shame the way we have treated this unbeliever. I remembered a comment made by the son of the late infamous atheist Madelyn Murray O’hare. He wanted to know how, after many years of living to oneself–cussing, smoking, drinking,etc. could one stop these things soon after becoming a Christian(?). Blessings.
Agree!! Thank you!! ?
Thank you for reminding us, for having the courage to speak truth and not hateful retoric.
Sent from my iPhone
Love you Mario Murillo and God bless you – you are such a blessing and encouragement – saw you on Trunews not long ago – God bless President Trump I am more thankful for him every day – and God bless and save USA ??
GOD BLESS YOU MARIO MURILLO ,
God bless Donald j Trump